Guide to Submitting Artwork:
- Vector artwork is required for most signage jobs. Vector artwork is an image created of points and paths and can be edited, resized, and separated for color editing. Acceptable file formats include: PDF, PSD, EPS, AI
- Raster artwork is not usually acceptable for use in signage as it is an image created from many pixels and can not be edited for color separation or color correction and may have resolution issues when resized. Raster images are typically used for photographic elements or similar style artwork. A resolution of 300 – 600 dpi is required for best results.
- If a color match is required, submit files in four color format ( CMYK ) or with Spot / PMS ( Pantone ) colors noted in the file.
- Convert all fonts to paths/outlines. If sending live text, the fonts used must be included in order to be displayed and printed correctly.
- Include or embed all placed images.
- Bleeds and crop marks are not required. We print what is visible in the design and at the exact size needed for the job. Bleeds and crops marks will most likely be removed from the production file.
- We can not use files from desktop publishing programs such as Word or Power Point for production but they can be provided for reference or quoting purposes.
Acceptable File Formats: EPS, PDF, PSD, AI
Submit Your Files: CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD FILES
- Be sure to include the company name, contact information, and any other pertinent information in the submitting form or in a separate email.
- Please include (or send via email ) a low resolution jpeg image to be used as confirmation that the digital file was uploaded correctly and fully intact.
Give us a call to discuss options or if you have questions on how to submit artwork. 301-682-5200
Our general email address: firstname.lastname@example.org